Water Extraction Service In Hampton VA
If you’re dealing with a water emergency, you need to take immediate action by calling a water damage restoration company. By starting the water damage cleanup process as soon as possible, you can prevent any further water damage and stop dangerous mold from growing. Keep in mind that even a small amount of water damage can be dangerous for your home or office.
Our professionals at Carpet Cleaning of Hampton have the knowledge and experience to quickly and efficiently remove water from your carpets, upholstery, and other affected areas of your home or office. We use a proven approach that helps protect your home from water damage and potentially harmful bacteria and mold growth.
If your home is in need of water extraction, mold remediation services, or any other water damage restoration services in Hampton, don’t hesitate – call us today! We are available 24/7 so we can respond whenever you need us.
How to Start the Water Removal Process:
If water is intruding your home, try to stop the water at its source if possible to prevent any excess water leakage and further damage. After you have done that, call our emergency water extraction services at Carpet Cleaning of Hampton as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can start the water removal service by:
- Moving any important personal belongings to a safe and dry location
- Opening all doors and windows to help the water evaporate faster
- Placing fans and dehumidifiers around the affected area to quicken the drying out process
- Removing as much water as possible from wet carpet using a wet/dry vacuum or pump
Our Professional Emergency Water Extraction Process
We will start by assessing the water damage right away and quickly determine the entire process we will follow to completely dry out your home or business.
Once we have a strategy in place, our emergency services team will proceed to work. We will employ the best technology and equipment to efficiently remove water. Our water extraction and restoration process is as follows:
- A full assessment of the water damage, noting any safety concerns
- Completely extract standing water
- Remove excess moisture which will prevent mold growth
- Thorough cleaning of the entire home and disinfecting of all affected areas
- Repairing and restoring all damaged areas of any size
Types Of Restoration Services We Offer:
- Sewage backup
- Flood damage
- Mold damage
- Smoke damage
- Fire damage restoration
- Air duct cleaning
- And any additional restoration work that you are experiencing
Get a Free Quote Now !
Get In Touch With Us!
Please contact our experts right away for a free estimate if you’re experiencing any sort of water damage on your Hampton property. Our team is well-trained and will do an excellent job in returning your life back to normal.