Pet Stain and odor Removal Services In Hampton VA
Professional carpet cleaning services are a fantastic way to remove pet stains and odors from your home. As pet parents know, dried dog or cat urine is very difficult to remove. Not only that, but it can leave pet owners’ homes in Hampton, VA with a bad lingering odor.
It’s also worth mentioning, carpets that are professionally cleaned annually need replaced less frequently. This will save you money in the long run and is better for the environment. If you are ready to hire a professional that has years of knowledge and expertise to treat these stubborn stains, don’t hesitate to call Carpet Cleaning of Hampton today!
Best Rated Stain Removal Services in Hampton, VA
When you hire a professional urine remover, like Carpet Cleaning of Hampton, we will use a variety of the right tools and techniques to remove lingering odors and treat stubborn stains caused by pet urine. Some of the most common tools and techniques we will use for pet stain and odor removal are carpet shampooing, enzymatic cleaners, and professional strength cleaners. Our Professional strength cleaners are safer than those on the market for consumers – they are always environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets.
We will often finish off our cleaning process with special ultraviolet light detectors to locate all of the leftover cat urine deep within the carpet fibers, even if it’s hidden. This ensures that every trace of urine can be removed from your carpets, allowing 100% of the odor to be eliminated from your home.
Our pet stain and odor removal service will leave your home with such a pleasant scent, visitors won’t even know you have pets in your home.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Hampton today to schedule a free consultation so you can finally enjoy a home free of dog urine or cat urine odor!
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaner
There are many benefits to hiring a professional carpet cleaner when it comes to removing urine stains. Some of the most important benefits are:
- Complete removal of all traces of unpleasant odors on multiple surfaces (upholstery, rugs, and carpets)
- No risk of damaging your carpet fibers, rugs, or fabrics
- Quick and efficient process – typically takes under 30 minutes to clean one room
- Long-lasting carpets that need replaced less frequently, saving you money in the long-run
- A home that has a pleasant odor
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR PET STAIN REMOVAL SERVICES
If you’re going to hire a professional carpet cleaner, there are a few things you can do to prepare your home. Just remember, as with any DIY carpet cleaning method, you need to do the proper research to ensure you are using the safest cleaning method for the particular fabric you’re treating.
First, you can try to remove as much of the cat pee or dog pee as possible by yourself. Always remember to do a spot test first in a small hidden area to avoid permanently damaging your carpet or any other soft surfaces.
First, gently blot the stain with clean paper towels and warm water, and then spray a small amount of diluted white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide onto the spot. You could also sprinkle baking soda onto the affected area, as this is a great odor remover. Additionally, don’t forget to wear gloves when using any at-home cleaner.
Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning Method
- If you’re using diluted hydrogen peroxide to remove pet stains, mix 4 tablespoons of peroxide and dilute it with 2 tablespoons of warm water. Next, blot into the carpet with a paper towel. Blot the area until it is completely dry.
Baking Soda Cleaning Method
- If you’re using baking soda as an odor remover, sprinkle the baking soda on the affected area. Use only one cup at a time to avoid damage. After letting it sit for five minutes, vacuum it up.
- You can repeat this process a few more times to the stained area as an odor remover.
White Vinegar Cleaning Method
- You can make a white vinegar solution by adding a small amount of white vinegar and water to a spray bottle. Spray the vinegar dilution over the stain to as an odor remover and to treat stubborn stains.
- Allow the vinegar to sit for a few minutes, then use a wet/dry vacuum cleaner to dry the wet spot completely. You can also blot the affected area with paper towel until the spot is completely dry.
- Never use a steam cleaner on pet stains, hot temperatures from steam cleaners will permanently adhere the urine odor to the carpet fibers.
Purchasing Professional Cleaning Agents
- If there is still a stain present, you may want to consider using a professional enzymatic cleaner to remove set in stains. There are many available online or at your local hardware store. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully, and test in a hidden area first.
Once you’ve done all you can to remove odors and stains, it’s time to call in the professionals. We will use our professional tools and expertise to get your home looking and smelling brand new. Your home will smell so fresh, guests won’t even know you’re a pet parent!
What to Expect During Professional Pet Urine Removal
Professional carpet cleaners typically start the carpet cleaning process by pre-treating any areas that are particularly soiled. We will then use a variety of the proper tools and techniques to deeply clean the stain, including shampooing, dry cleaning, and an enzyme treatment. After we are done cleaning, we will often use special ultraviolet light detectors to locate any remaining pet stains deep within the carpet. This will ensure we remove 100% of the odors in your carpets.
After our professional carpet cleaners have finished the job, you may also want to place a few fans in the cleaned rooms to help speed up the drying process. Avoid walking on your carpet or letting your pets on the carpet until it is completely dry. Walking on a freshly cleaned wet carpet will cause it to re-soil very quickly.
If you’re still noticing strong cat urine smells, you may need to have your carpet professionally deodorized. This is a specialized service that is not included in most standard carpet cleaning packages, so be sure to ask about it during your consultation!
Get a Free Quote Now !
Get In Touch With Us!
If the cat urine or dog urine isn’t extracted in a timely manner, it will start to oxidize and react with your rug or carpet’s fibers. This will create a color change, or a stain on your carpet. Waiting too long to clean the dried dog urine or cat urine could result in a permanent stain.
Additionally, depending on the type of fabric that has been soiled, cat urine and dog urine will transform the dye structure over time. This results in permanent fabric discoloration. In some cases, the dye structure could have already been damaged by removing the soluble build-up.
In order to get rid of these stubborn stains and pet odors, Carpet Cleaning of Hampton, VA follows a tried and trusted step-by-step process to give you the best results.
If you have any questions about our pet stain removal services, or if you would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us today!
Carpet cleaning of Hampton is dedicated to providing you with the best possible experience. We know how important it is to have a clean, odor free home.